Friday, November 9, 2007

The Day of the Lost Tooth

Today my loose tooth fell out and tonight I am going to get some money. I think I'll get $150 Bucks! It hurt and there was blood on my teeth. It fell out before school so I got to show all my friends. I can't eat corn on the cob with a gone tooth. Look at the pictures of me. I sure am the coolest man in the world! Love, Christopher

He sure is funny! I asked him to tell me about his tooth and the above paragraph is what he told me to type. I hope the Tooth Fairy doesn't disappoint him too much! :) He looks so grown up with a missing tooth. It's amazing to think he'll be 5 years old soon!! Oh how time flies...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris was there alot of blood? I don't think my teeth are the kind that fall out? My teeth are stuck!
Love You
Cole