Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Fright!

Last night was Halloween! It was a rush, rush evening but the kids had a blast! We started out early in the morning going to Anneli's Toddle Time in costume. Christopher was upset because he wore a ER Doctor costume instead of his robot because I had to fix a few things on his costumer. Then he was off to school. Anneli and I picked him up after school and quickly took him home so we could all get dressed and ready for the Recreation Halloween Party! There the kids watched a Magician, had costume judging, snacks and a parade around downtown. The kids each won in their own age categories--Christopher Best Costume and Anneli the Cutest of course! :) Christopher's Robot costume was a hit all over town and at ever party we went to this year! Great job Chris!!! We are proud of your creativity! :) As usual I, mommy, was a Scary Witch--I scared a few little ones at the Recreation Party but I let them touch my nose and my hair and then they weren't so scared of me after that.
We hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!





Parade




Even Robots get tired after a long day of parties, school and Trick or Treat!

No comments: