Friday, December 21, 2007

Just call me Martha....


Martha Stewart that is! (Just kidding!) What a crazy week this has been! I feel like I've just been going and going and going. Christopher was having his Holiday/Birthday Snack party at school on Wednesday--that I was coordinating. We made and decorated 14 Christmas Tree Cookies and made 2 dozen little finger sandwiches for it. Then Shaun came home and watched Anneli for an hour so I could go and set up and pass out the food. It was fun! Thanks again Shaun!! :) Then I came home from the party and finished baking some cookies for Mom's school cookie swap. She needed 7 dozen cookies and of course I picked cookies that needed to be cooked, cooled, then glazed and sprinkles added!!! I NEVER baked that many cookies in my life! I did it though! Hopefully she brings home some yummy cookies for us to try! :)

No comments: