Thursday, December 6, 2007

Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer---A Classic


The other night Shaun, Christopher, Anneli and I had the opportunity to sit down together and watch one of my favorite Christmas Classics--Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer! It's one of my all time holiday favorites!! I love all the songs and I so love Burl Ives as Sam the Snowman--especially when he sings "Silver and Gold" or "Holly Jolly Christmas" too.
Well Anneli wasn't as interested. She liked watching the Reindeer but when the Abominable Snowman (or Bumble, as Yukon Cornelius calls him!) she says, "I'm not watching the Snow Ghost movie." and she goes and sits in the dark kitchen. Shaun and I thought it was funny that she'd rather sit in the dark instead of watching Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer with us. After a few minutes I scooped her up and we went and finished the show. She sat with her little hands over her eyes peeking through the entire time. It was cute! Shaun, Christopher & I enjoyed the movie but we enjoyed watching Anneli watch the movie even more!

No comments: