Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy 2008! I can't believe it's 2008 already! 2008 means Shaun and I will be married for 8 years in April and that I turn 30 in May--yes 30!!! Imgaine that! Oh well, Shaun will always be older than me!!

We had a very quiet New Years--so unlike Christmas. We ate a nice ham lunch at my parents house--the kids stayed at their house for the afternoon and then they all came over to our house at about 5pm for the New Years Eve Traditional Fondue Party! It was a lot of fun! It was fun doing fondue with the kids because I remember being a kid and doing fondue with my parents for New Years--remember Jess & Val? It was fun carrying on the tradition with my two little ones--even though they lost interest after waiting for some meat and pizza pockets to cook. Anneli would rather eat the chips and dip!


Anneli fell asleep before we ate desert but Christopher was awake at midnight. We won't tell anyone that he fell asleep and we woke him up at 11:56...nope, that'll be our little secret! ;)

As he slept, we all watched Dick Clark's Rockin New Years Eve--another new years tradition--and played Rummy-O. Mom beat us all! Was she cheating????

It was a relaxing, fun, quiet eveing at home with our family! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: