Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SEW much fun!!

I got a new sewing machine for my birthday in May and I finally got it operating a few months ago with the help of my friend Jemima. She's been teaching me how to do patchwork! I have had such a blast! Thanks Jemima! I’m obsessed!

Today I put the border on a patchwork Disney Princess quilt for Anneli. I’m so excited! It really came out quite nice if I say so myself. Now all I have to do is machine quilt it and then it’ll be ready for Anneli to enjoy. Hopefully Shaun’s Aunt Becki will give me a hand with that! The patchwork piecing part was super easy and tons of fun. I am almost done assembling a patchwork for Christopher too. I bet you can’t guess what fabrics he picked out? Thomas the Train and Cars of course!

I’ll post pictures later…

No comments: