Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Snow Day!!




Christopher was soooo excited yesterday! We finally got SNOWMAN SNOW! This winter it seems all we got was icy snow or very light a fluffy snow, but yesterdays snow was perfect! We got the phone call from the school at 6:10am saying that SCHOOL WAS CANCELLED! YIPPEE! Luckily I was able to sleep in until about 8am or so--I had a major killer headache the night before. I woke up and quickly took a shower and out the door we went to build a SNOWMAN of course! Christopher had fun, but Anneli was such a Princess---she doesn't like the fact that snow is cold if you take your glove off. She did have fun though when Christopher and I built her a Snow Castle. She pretended that she was Sleeping Beauty and she informed Christopher he was the King. They had fun playing together yesterday and I couldn't wait until school today! YIPPEEE!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Those are some serious snowballs in that picture. I love your snowman. (jealous because the snow here in UT is dry dry dry. not the "packing" snow you get back east!)