Monday, March 31, 2008

Last day of National Craft Month...

(ignore the really bad picture of me--thanks mom!)

My mom recently got a Cricut Machine. The Cricut is a maching that basically cuts shapes, designs and alphabets for card making, scrapbooking, and paper crafting. I'm not really into scrapbooking, but I have good intentions to do it. Yes, I admit I buy things for scrapbooking, but I just don't get around to it. Maybe someday.... Anyway, on Friday, I went over to my mom's house and I played with her new toy. It was fun! I made two cards and cut out a bunch of cool shapes. It was super fun! I can't wait to go over and play with it some more!
(two cards I made playing with mom's new toy!)
Today I bought a cool cricut cartridge of Disney Happily Ever After. I was so excited because it was 50% off at AC Moore! YIPPEE! It retails for $100--no way was I going to pay full price for it! Anneli is going to LOVE it! Stay tuned for Anneli's 3rd Birthday Invitation that I'm going to work on hopefully later this week...

No comments: