Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring!?

Today is the official first day of SPRING, but it's cold and windy outside! Hopefully the milder temperatures will be upon us soon! The kids and I have been searching for signs of Spring outside. They are few, but we've seen a few Robins and other birds around, our Crocuses have bloomed, some other little white flowers have appeared in the grass on the side of our house, our daffodils and tulips are growing rapidly--each day the kids check on them for buds--nothing yet, but Spring is definately in the air!
Here's a little touch of SPRING from inside my house!Daffodils are my favorite Spring Flower!!
Yesterday, I was talking to a friend of mine on the phone a little before nine in the morning and Shaun pulls into the yard. All I could think of is that he was sick. Up to the door he came, with flowers! He brought me daffodils in the middle of the day for no reason at all. What a sweet husband! THANKS Shaun!

No comments: