Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yardwork!

Yesterday, I raked the front lawn while the kids played in the Sandbox and rode their bikes in the drive way. They had a blast! Sorry--I have no pictures, I was too busy working! I couldn't believe all the dirt on the grass! Our lawn looks great, but my hands don't look too good and my body aches! What was I thinking...


This afternoon, Anneli was looking at my open blister and said, "Mommy, you have a hole on your hand. I'm going to have to get a new Mommy. But I don't want to, I love YOU Mommy." I reassured her that I would be fine, that it would heal soon and she wouldn't have to get a new mommy. She then said, "I'll take care of you Mommy." Then she snuggled with me for a few minutes, kissed me and then off she went to play on the computer! How sweet!

No comments: