Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Last Full Week of Summer Vacation 2008!!

So it's the last full week of Summer Vacation! A week from today Christopher starts First Grade and Anneli starts Preschool--two days a week. Fun, fun, fun! They can't wait and I can't either! I'll have about FOUR HOURS--yes, FOUR whole HOURS of ME TIME! I'm looking forward to it. What will I do with all my free time, you ask? Let's see...


**Go to the gym.
**Read.
**Have Root Beer Frosty Floats at Wendy's!
**Quilt.
**BLOG.
**Volunteer at school. (Christopher’s school & Anneli’s)
**Sew some new curtains for my dining room & kitchen.
**Have Root Beer Frosty Floats at Wendy's!
**Complete some other Home Improvement projects—like painting.
**Go to the Mall ALONE and finish Christmas shopping!
**Go grocery shopping.
**Attack some Genealogy.
**Have Root Beer Frosty Floats at Wendy's!
**Straighten up my basement/craft room/playroom.
**Go to the Bookstore.
**Catch up with friends.
**Have Root Beer Frosty Floats at Wendy's!
**Have Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
**Plan out my dinners for the week (yeah right!)
***Did I mention Root Beer Frosty Floats at Wendy’s!??***

3 comments:

Rae said...

Sounds fun. Root beer floats, huh? We haven't tried Wendy's. Now look what you've started!!

Sarah said...

Oh, I'm so jealous of your free time! Wish I could go all those places with you. Ah well, my kid's will be in school soon enough.

So, are Root Beer Float Frosties really that good?
I've honestly not even heard of them.
I guess I'll have to give them a shot. Esp. before it gets too chilly to really enjoy. :)

Lady Di said...

sounds like you have some fun "me" time activities planned. It is amazing how fast 4 hours can go by without kids!