Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crock Pot Cooking is THE BEST!

Tuesdays are our busy, run here and there night--heck everynight seems to be that way, but Tuesdays are the worst! I pick Anneli up at school and then I run over to my parents house to pick up Christopher. Then we run home quick and change and eat dinner, usually their favorite, McDonald's, then we dash off to soccer practice. I then drag Christopher out of practice 10 minutes early so he can quickly change and meet Shaun over at the school cafeteria for Cub Scouts.


This morning I prepared a nice Beef Stew in the Crock-Pot and made a loaf of home made bread in my breadmaker! It was so easy and so yummy to have something made in the middle of all the running around. Even the kids loved it! Christopher LOVES warm homemade bread and meat, and Anneli LOVES warm homemade bread and potatoes. It was a hit all around!







Note to self:
I must use my crock-pot more this fall/winter, especially on Tuesdays and other hectic days!


**If you have some favorite crock-pot recipes please share!!**

1 comment:

Rae said...

Looks super duper yummy! I need to take a lesson from you!