Monday, September 8, 2008

Fishs Eddy

Valerie was in New York City this morning and asked me to find the location of a store called Fishs Eddy. Fishs Eddy's designs and sells some fun everyday dishes, flatware and glasses. a few weeks ago when Valerie was in NY visiting Johann, she bought a Central Park cup and bowl set there.

I browsed through their online catalog and found some fun pieces.


Chech out these floorplan dinnerware.

This Republican Glass (or democrat) must be a hot item with the 2008 Presidential Election going full swing! What a fun historical piece!

They also have fun linens like this Alphabet Bamboo Fiber Dishtowel.


Oh Val, I feel a shopping trip to NYC coming....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ooh, I love the Alphabet Dishtowel. I so want one. I'm gonna go check out their site.
Thanks.

BTW, have you had any Root Beer Float Frosties yet?