Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

I've been TAGGED by Ashley.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1.) Just moved back home from Utah.
2.) Building a long distance relationship with Shaun...
(we met in June 1998 he was in Virginia and I was in CT)

3.) Working at the Hartford Insurance Company.
4.) Taking a few lingering college courses.
5.) Figuring out what I was going to do with my life...

5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...
1.) Clean my house
2.) Do laundry
3.) Go to Lunch Bunch
4.) Get Christopher another BIG Pumpkin (Someone stole his off the front steps on Friday night!)
5.) Make dinner

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1.) Rice Krispie Treats
2.) Junior Mints
3.) Popcorn with butter!
4.) Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
5.) Doritos

5 Things I'd do if I were a Millionaire...
1.) Build our dream home.
2.) Save money for our kids education.
3.) Travel all over the world.
4.) Surprise family and friends with gifts for no reason at all!!!
5.) Save some for a rainy day!

5 Places I've Lived...
1.) Brookfield, MA
2.) Plainville, CT
3.) Logan, UT
4.) Plainville, CT
5.) Bristol, CT

5 Jobs I've Had...
1.) Random Babysitting jobs when I was younger.
2.) Grocery Store Cashier
3.) Old Navy
4.) Hartford Insurance Company
5.) Mommy!!

5 People I tag
1.) Jessica Mansfield
2.) Mandy Ostaszewski
3.) Sarah Rogers
4.) Diane Stone
5.) YOU!!!!

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

3 comments:

O'Babies said...

Hey! I haven't been Mandy Nisula in over 6 years!!

Cute kid costumes though, good job!

Crystal said...

Opps! Sorry! I'm brain dead, I know you are Mandy Ostaszewski..duh! Don't know what I was typing! I guess when it comes down to it, I'll always think of you as Mandy Nisula--sorry. The same way I am still Crystal Letendre--even though I've been married for 8 years!

The Mansfields said...

Iv been Tagged by my Sister Crystal I have not done one yet so I thought I would give it a try!


5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1~Got my Hairdressing and Cosmetology Licence
2~Graduating from High School
3~ Recovering from knee surgery
4~Worked at the Hair Spa/ Kid's Cuts
5~ Met My Best Friend & Husband Nicholas

5 Things on my "To Do" list today...

1~ Work Out (done)
2~Work with Carter (half done)
3~ Pick Cole Up from School (don't forget)
4~ Rake leaves to decorate Nick's truck bed for Trunk Or Treat
5~ Bring Kids to Church for Trunk Or Treat

5 Snacks I Enjoy...

1~ Fruit Leather

2~ Popcorn
3~ Crackers
4~ Eclair's
5~ Chocolate

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire...


1~ Have Nick Quit his Job. To do something fun!
2~ Go on a Relaxing Family Vacation
3~ Have my Home paid off
4~ Send my Children, Niece & Nephew to Good privet schools.
5~ Help out some friends who have children with special needs.

5 Places Iv Lived...

1~ Brookefield Massachusetts

2~ Plainville Connecticut
3~ Cheshire Connecticut
4~ Plainville Connecticut
5~ Mauldin South Carolina

5 Jobs Iv had....



1~ Teen Babysitting Jobs
2~ Gnazzos Food center Cashier
3~ Hair Spa & Kids Cuts
4~ Alliance Food
5~ At home Mom

5 people I Tag.....


1~ Valerie Letendre
2~ Meow
3~ Leah Lonegan
4~ Michelle Mckinney
5~ Andrea Walsh