Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday! - CHRISTOPHER

Every Thursday for the month of November, each of us here in the St. Lawrence Family will take a minute and write down 5 things we are thankful for!

This week, we will hear what Christopher is thankful for.
  • "I am thankful for my family. I wouldn't be able to grow up without them because I wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for my mom."
  • "I am thankful for my clothes because if I didn't have them I'd have to walk around naked and freezing cold."
  • "I'm thankful for school. I like to go there and learn to read and write better."
  • "I am thankful for paper because I wouldn't be able to write my stories or ideas down to share with others."
  • "I am thankful for books. I like books because they teach me facts, like at school."
Stay tuned, next week we will hear what Anneli is thankful for!

3 comments:

Rae said...

Such a sweet boy! Love the picture!!

Lady Di said...

What great things to be thankful for! Can't wait to hear from the rest of the family :)

Tonya said...

What a great idea! I might have to do that with our family!