Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wolfpack & GNO

Tonight, Christopher, Shaun and my dad, along with a bunch of Cub Scout friends, went to see the Hartford Wolf Pack. He had a blast! I heard he was hyper, dancing and screaming and just having a grand old time. I had to post this picture Shaun took with his cell phone at the game. Definitely the picture of the week!!
Where did we get him!? Is he ours!?!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While they were at the game, Anneli, my mom and I had fun going to dinner and then shopping. My little Anneli is on a shopping kick right now. She LOVES to go shopping! She is so cute. As she passes things she wants, which is just about everything, she says, "I'll put that on my list." I love it--but her list is rather long!! We are definately in trouble!

Here is a picture of Anneli circling another item for her never ending Christmas List.

Yes folks, that is an American Girl Doll--Kit to be exact. I think we are going to have to make a little trip to Boston or NYC to get her one soon, very soon...

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Anneli is so darn cute. I like the way she shops :) The pumpkin dessert was really good-a tip though. I made it the night before so the cookies were soft by dessert time. If you want something crispy in the parfait, you could make everything the night before but assemble it the day of. Hope that makes sense...