Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas!

It's January 5th and I'm finally posting about Christmas! It's not that it was disappointing or uneventful, things have just been go, go, go around here! We got home from our Annual Christmas Eve trip to New Hampshire at about 2am Christmas Morning.

We all went to bed and woke up at about 7:30am or so to see if Santa had come. Of course he had--he actually came while we were gone! Fun, fun, fun! The kids had a blast opening all their presents. This year all Anneli wanted for Christmas was Kit, an American Girl Doll. She was very excited when her last present she opened was Kit--her new best friend!Christopher didn't really ask for much this year. He was really into Star Wars and he loves LEGO's so he wanted some LEGO Star Wars kits. He was pretty excited when he opened LEGO Star Wars: The Clone Wars AT-TE Walker (7675) . He also got a bunch of other great LEGO Star Wars kits for his birthday and Christmas Eve in NH. Lucky boy!

He also got a really cool Luke Skywalker Statue for his room that he really loved too! He even hugged the package when he opened it!

Below are some other random pictures from Christmas Morning here at the St. Lawrence household.

Check out Shaun's shirt Johann gave him for Christmas! Thanks Johann!! :)
After all the presents were opened, there were two gifts for me under the tree from "Santa" Shaun. I didn't know what they could be, but Shaun was pretty excited for me to open them! I opened the first box and it was a Canon 70-300 mm f/4.5-5.6 EF IS USM Zoom Lens for my camera and a new bigger camera bag. I was pretty excited! Then he handed me the other box and said he wasn't sure I'd like this one...I opened it up, and it was a Canon EOS 50D Digital SLR Camera and another zoom lens!! Thanks Shaun!!!

After opening all our presents, we got dressed and headed over to Meme and Pepe's house to spend Christmas Day with Meme, Pepe and Aunt Valerie. It was quiet, but a very nice day. I had some fun playing with my new camera once it was charged and ready to go! Here are some pictures of Christmas Day with Meme, Pepe and Aunt Valerie.
Anneli's new doll Kit spending Christmas with Aunt Valerie's doll Samantha.

Anneli opening 'Coconut', Kit's puppy from American Girl, from Aunt Valerie! Thanks Aunt Val!!

I'll upload more pictures of Christopher on Christmas when I get a chance. Blogger isn't allowing me to upload pics! UGH!

1 comment:

Deon said...

Nice camera equipment!!!!!! Good work, Shaun! I am a Canon girl myself, so I am very happy about his selections!!! ;)

It looks like everyone in the family had a great holiday . . . I love the Santa shirt on Shaun!