Tuesday, July 6, 2010

School's Out for the SUMMER!!!

I know school has been out for two weeks, and I haven't posted a single post, but we've been super busy around here! We took off for our annual Lake Wallenpaupack vacation--which we extended to two weeks instead of one! We finally got home yesterday!!

The last day of school was Monday, June 21st. It's hard to believe that I now have a 3rd grader and a Kindergartener! It's crazy how time just flies right by. How can I be that old!?! Oh well, it doesn't bother me, I love watching them grow up. Right now I'm listening to Christopher read to Anneli---I love that!! :)

They both had a great year--Christopher in 2nd grade, and Anneli in Preschool. They both will miss their teachers, but are excited to move on in the fall. However, we are not wishing the summer away! We are looking forward to reading, swimming, camps, the beach, reading, museums, reading, traveling, spending time together, and did I say reading!? :)

Stay tuned for pictures from our Annual Lake Wallenpaupack Vacation in posts to follow. It may take me awhile to post, please be patient, we were and still are super busy!! :)

No comments: