Monday, June 6, 2011

Field Day!

Today was Field Day for grades 1-5 at our Elementary School. Since Kindergarten had field day on Friday and there was no blow up slide, they get to come out and slide on the slide provided by PTO and also participate in the Annual Class Tug of War Competition! It was a great day!


Anneli's Kindergarten Class playing Tug-o-War. For the first time in forever, Mrs. Hoopers class actually won! Way to go guys!!!


Christopher's class playing Tug-o-War...I was there too! I was caught helping kids off the slide, with my own camera!! :)


Anneli waiting patiently with her friends for their turn to slide down the big bouncy slide!

Some random field day activities...


Even Memere was there helping her Kindergarten friends!
Field Day always means summer vacation is just around the corner...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping she forgot to put on panties :( I wanted to see a pussy flash