Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 3--February Vacation...

Today was a busy day or as Christopher and Anneli said, "a boring day"! Oh well, not everyday can be fun, right?! We started out by doing some school work and then the kids entertained themselves with some fun games on the computer.
We then ran to Price Chopper to pick up a few things. After saving .30 cents on gas with thier Fuel AdvantEdge program, (yeah do the math--a few things!) we raced home, put all the food away and had lunch. While they ate lunch, I prepared dinner for a friend, my parents and myself. I made an EZ Beef Shepherd's or Cottage Pie. Anneli enjoyed it, but Christopher hates things mixed together--but so do I! The kids were then happy that my mother was back from South Carolina so I dropped them off there while I brought dinner to my friend. I visited for a bit and then I drove my Dad's car to get it's oil changed! UGH! I hate that job!!! His car is interesting though--it's a black Chevy HHR with FLAMES on the hood. I thought I had a picture but i can't find it. I'll post one later! It's a little crazy to drive---I kept thinking that people were looking at me! Actually, the flames are very subtle--they really aren't that bad. But never in my wildest dreams would I imagine that my father would drive such a thing! He has always been the Jaguar Man to me!

That was pretty much our day until later that night when Christopher, Shaun and I went outside to see the Total Lunar Eclipse. Christopher fell asleep but he woke back up to see the "Red Moon" as he called it! I didn't get a picture of the moon, but I got a picture of Shaun looking up at the sky holding our very heavy Christopher.

It may not have been a fun an exciting day, but I don't think any of us should have been bored! :)

No comments: