Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Silly Anneli!


This evening Anneli and I made Shaun his favorite dessert, Strawberry Shortcake. Okay, I admit it's mine too--with Frozen Sara Lee Pound Cake---I love that stuff!!! :) Anyways, I asked Anneli if she would help me make Strawberry Shortcake and she said no she wanted to make Holly Hobby! How cute! I didn't realize that she knew that Strawberry Shortcake was a doll like Holly Hobby!!
She had so much fun making this with me--it's came out a bit messy, but she had a blast making it for her Daddy! She was so proud to tell him that she made it! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anneli was feeling rather grown up today because she went to her first Kidzersize class today at the Rec Center in town by herself! In the past her classes have all been "Mommy n Me" classes, but now that she'll be 3 (in 16 days!) and is potty trained, I can leave her for the 45 minute class! YIPPEEE! She was funny because she didn't want Christopher and I to leave her all alone. We told her it was just like Church Nursery and that we'd be back before she knew it! She looked me in the face and said, "Fine, I'll try to be happy." We left and when we came back she looked like a big shot and said that she liked being left along at Kidzersize. She even told Shaun and my mother that she really liked it that Mommy and Chris left. Definately no more baby! She is an independant "big girl"!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

we love strawberry shortcake dessert over here too. soo cute about holly hobby :)