Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TV Turnoff Midweek Update!

We are still keeping our promise of no TV on in our home this week! It's been tough, but they don't even ask to watch it anymore! Christopher did say tonight that he misses his shows though! He can't wait until this week is over. I can't either! I really miss unwinding at the end of the day and turning on the five o'clock news. I also miss the Today Show, Morning Joe on MSNBC and NBC Local News in the morning! Okay--I admit, I'm a news junkie! It was really hard for me yesterday and this morning not to watch because of the Pennsylvania Primary yesterday. I like to be informed!! I did listen to Rush Limbaugh this afternoon to hear about what went on in Pennsylvania, since I couldn't turn the TV on. Hopefully we can continue the TV Turnoff for the rest of the week! Wish us luck! :)

No comments: