Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blueberries, Blueberries, Blueberries!

This morning Anneli had an early appointment with her Gastroenterologist and then we were off and running with Meme and Aunt Valerie to pick-your-own Blueberries at Kuras Farms in West Suffield with some friends from church! It was so much fun! Anneli and Christopher absolutely LOVED having their own bucket tied around their waist and picking their own blueberries. They did an awesome job!! Between the three of us, we picked over 12 pounds of blueberries. Mom and Valerie probably picked about 10lbs or so! YUMMMMY! Here are a few pictures that I snapped with my cell phone--can you believe I forgot to charge my camera battery!!! Fortunately, Meme had her camera, and took pictures of us all--yes even me-- so I'm sure we'll post more pictures later. I'm totally slacking this summer!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like good times... the blueberry picking (not the gastroenterologist).

Oh, and thanks for commenting on my blog. I think I've gotten most of the kinks worked out.