Friday, September 5, 2008

Anneli's First Trip to the Dentist!

This morning I had to be at two places at the same time--at the Pediatrician with Christopher and the Dentist with Anneli! How was that going to work!? I had it all planned, Shaun was going to take Anneli to the Dental appointment, and I would take Christopher to his appointment. That was until he found out he had an emergency meeting at 9AM! Thankfully Aunty Val wasn't working and was willing to take Anneli to her First Dentist Appointment!! Thanks Aunty Val, you are the best.

Anneli was the best little patient at the Dentist! Christopher and I got out of his appointment earlier than I expected so we headed over to the dentist to see Anneli (and White Kitty) in the "magic" chair talking, laughing and opening her mouth wider than most adults! I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes! She got the full dental experience today--they counted her teeth, scraped them a bit, polished her teeth with toothpaste (she hates toothpaste--but she loved this tutti-frutti MI Paste stuff!), checked for wear due to her GERD and even did a little flouride treatment. What a big girl! I guess she is right, my baby girl grew up on Tuesday with her first day of school...definately no more baby!

Aunt Val took the following pictures!

Her and White Kitty in the chair.

She kept her mouth open!


What a good little patient!
Now if she would only open her mouth like that for me to brush her teeth...she promised them she would....we'll see about that!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, she sounds like the perfect patient.
I know some adults who would have a hard time being so brave & calm.
What a grown up little girl you have.