Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Thoughtful Brother.

Our Christopher is growing up to be a very smart, understanding, thoughful, sweet, kind, caring, loving and very creative young man. Even though it's his third week of school, it's hard to believe he's a First Grader! Time just flies right by. I remember it just being he and I during the day watching TV and cuddling on the couch! Now I'm home alone with Anneli, who is way too big to cuddle and take a nap--just ask her!

This weekend, Anneli was upset because Christopher had a little notebook that he was writing in and she didn't have one. Christopher, being the thoughtful, caring individual that he is, disappeared into Meme's craft room and came out with this.

He handed it to Anneli and said, "Here Anneli, I made you your very own 'Hello Kitty' notebook." What a sweet brother! He always wants to make Anneli happy when she is feeling sad. I love to see them together. I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father for them both, their different personalities, and the sweet relationship they share. I pray that they can have that special relationship forever.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Sooooo sweet and adorable!!!