Friday, September 12, 2008

What a Week!

We are trying to get back into our school schedule here at the St. Lawrence household. It's been a long week! We've been trying to get the kids to bed early, which is hard since Shaun has been working late and they won't go to bed without seeing him--who can blame them! In the morning, I get up early, pack Christopher's lunch (I'll post about that next week!), get his clothes together, wake him up, get him in the shower, pack his backpack and then off we go into the car to drive him to school.
A tired Christopher crashed on the couch Wednesday evening, waiting for Shaun to get home.


~~~~~



This week, Anneli has been obsessed with painting with watercolors using her easel. It has kept her busy, busy, busy in the mornings before school. Now I have a stack of Masterpieces by Anneli on my table. What a budding litle Artist!

~~~~~

It was a little rainy on Monday, but Anneli and I managed to have a little picnic on the living room floor. She was pretty excited, since she isn't really supposed to be eating in the living room!

~~~~~

While Christopher is at school, Anneli is pretty good at entertaining herself. She has TONS of little stuffed animals that keep her company during the day.

They like to go on adventures too! She takes them to school with her and they hide in her locker, inside her bunny backpack.She says they call out to her while she's at school, and she has to tell them to be quiet! She has quite the imagination!

~~~~~


For those of you who want to know, yes, I had my Frosty Float at Wendy's on Tuesday!

I went through the drive thru, brought it home and enjoyed it as I watched what I wanted on television! It was so peaceful!

On Thursday, I went to the mall without kids too! It was so nice just walking around and browsing at what I WANTED TO! There was no whining at the Disney Store! It was so peaceful... I just might do that again next week...

1 comment:

Rae said...

What a week is right! Wowzers!! Glad you got your frostie and a trip to the mall. Sounds fabulous!!