Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Should you vote for Obama or McCain?

With the Presidential Election finally only 1 week away, I thought I'd post this quiz for those of you who may still be undecided. I have a tendency to follow politics pretty closely and I already made my decision awhile ago, but I took the quiz anyway, and the results were just as I thought...I will vote for John McCain next Tuesday.

Take the test and let me know if your results match who you will be voting for!!



Should You Vote for Obama or McCain?

I took the quiz. Here were my results!

Your Issue Profile: 24% Obama, 76% McCain



When it gets down to it, you tend to best match John McCain.



3 comments:

VLetendre said...

LOOOOSER.haha what will get me to comment on your blog?... politics! haha by the way--thanks, but no thanks for the mccain/palin button. haha

Crystal said...

We thought you'd like the button! ;)

Lady Di said...

I also took a similar test and my results were just as I had hoped: McCain!