Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blog Catch Up!

As you can see, I'm behind on my blogging! I was hoping that when the New Year started things would slow down. As you can see--they aren't! We are always running! Never a dull moment here in the St. Lawrence family. Since I blogged last we have been...

Writing our Valentine's out.


Anneli couldn't wait to do her Valentine's after finding Princess Valentine's at the store! So she stood at the coffee table and wrote out all of them that day--over a month before Valentine's Day!! Now she is anxiously waiting to share them with her friends!


Attending a Birthday party for a friend at Build-a-Bear!


Anneli was so excited to attend a birthay party at Build-a-Bear for one of her little friends from church. It's crazy to see her little friends turn '4'! I can't believe my baby will be '4' in May! YIKES!

Attending Meetings for church, school and scouts!

Here is a picture of Anneli watching a show on my ipod while I'm in a meeting! Lucikly, Anneli just goes with the flow and comes with me most of the time! :) If she's not watching a show on the ipod, she's coloring a princess picture or drawing lady bugs!

Taking Yearbook pictures at Christopher's school!

And sitting at the computer designing pages for the yearbook and taking more pictures for the yearbook...

I'm getting lots of practice with my new camera! That's for sure! :)

Gearing up for the pinewood derby!
Christopher designed his car and they have started carving it! Stay tuned for a sneak peak soon!!!

Constructing a Cardboard Race Car with CubScouts
Christopher and Shaun have been pretty busy with their den making a cardboard race car. They are having a Nascar Night where they will race their cardboard race car! It's been fun! Stay tuned for pictures!!

Hopefully I'll have some time and will be able to blog a bit more this week! However, as usual it's another busy week here...

No comments: