Thursday, January 15, 2009

Phew!!


One of Christopher's best buds from school joined the wrestling club in town a few months ago. He talks about wrestling a lot, since he practices three times a week. Yesterday, his friend invited Christopher to a wrestling match to see him in action. Shaun was working late so I bundled up the kids and off we went to see his little friend wrestle. Now when I say 'little friend', I mean 'little friend'. Christopher's friend weighed in at a whopping 49 pounds! We watched him wrestle another little fella and it was a little tough to watch. Our poor little friend came off the mat crying. I'm so glad it wasn't Christopher! After watching his friend, I asked Christopher if he'd like to wrestle. Thankfully he said, "NO WAY!" Phew! That was a total relief!! What would I do if he said yes...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I can't believe they let people that tiny wrestle! I totally agree with you. I really hope Bryce never gets into that. Yikes!