Tuesday, February 17, 2009

STRIKE!

This week Christopher is on school vacation, but Anneli still has school! I was kind of excited about that because it would give Christopher and I some alone time--even if it's only two days a week for a few hours!!

Today I promised Christopher that we'd do something special together, just the two of us. We dropped Anneli off at school and off we went to go Bowling! He didn't really want to go, but I wanted to go, so we went anyway! I think he felt bad going without Anneli--what a sweet brother! Once we got there and started bowling, he was happy! We had a blast!!

We bowled two games. He did a super job. I didn't do too bad either! Super fun!

I bowled first (without bumpers!) and then Christopher bowled second!



After we finished bowling, we played a game of air hockey. Then it was off to Wendy's for a Vanilla Frosty and time to pick up Anneli from school.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

You are a darling momma! How fun to show pics from your "mother-son" date.