Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Whirlwind Saturday!

On Saturday morning we woke up bright and early for swimming lessons! I signed the kids up for 9am swimming in the spring so we wouldn't have any soccer or other activity conflicts. Plus, isn't it nice to get up early and then have the rest of the day to do whatever!?

Right after swimming, wet hair and cold, we raced to the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Brunch! The Brunch was great, the friendship was swell and the ceremony was...well, boring if you ask Chris! I thought it was very nice! I look forward to Christopher getting more involved in Scouting as he gets older. What a great organization!
I love my guys in their scout uniforms!



After Cub Scouts, we got caught up with Meme & Pepe and headed off to the open house for a little airport in town. The town wants to buy this airport so they opened it up the the public so we could check it out before the vote next week. We support it and think it would be a great investment for our town. Anyways, the kids had a blast at the airport! They were able to sit in the cockpits of two of the airplanes and had a little lesson on how to fly it! Super fun!

Look, I was there too!! :)

What a fun day! After looking at these pictures, I can see that Christopher wasn't looking too good. We thought he was just tired after two very busy days! You just never know with kids!

No comments: