Friday, July 24, 2009

What Was I Thinking!!?!?!

I had big plans to renovate the kids bedrooms upstairs this summer! My plan was to empty everything from upstairs, rip out the carpet (since it bothers Christopher's skin), paint the walls in both rooms, install hardwood flooring throughout the upstairs and then decorate the kids rooms according to their wishes.

With our trip to Pennsylvania, the kids trip to SC, swimming lessons, camp, and playdates, when have I had time do to anything upstairs!?!? UGH!! So far I emptied all their 'stuff' from their room--just not their beds. Today I started to rip up the carpet while they were at camp. It's not going to be a bad job, I just need to find the time to do it...

What was I thinking!?!? This is sooooo not a job for the summer!

Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

The Fishers said...

Good luck! We are in the midst of getting our new house ready for us to move into and briefly thought of removing the carpets from the bedrooms (the rest of the house is hardwood) because of my allergies and quickly decided to hold off. Its no fun working on the house when its finally nice outside!

O'Babies said...

Good luck. Sounds like, um...fun?