Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School 2009-2010

It's hard to believe that summer is over! Soon the crisp fall weather will be upon us, the leaves will be falling, and then the snow will start to fall... Sorry! I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself. Let's let school start first!

Anneli started school on Monday (August 31st). She's going to Preschool 3 days a week this year. Same place, same teachers, but new friends!!! She was excited to get all dressed up and head out with her new colorful LL Bean backpack. Fun, fun, fun!






Today (Tuesday, September 1st) was Christopher's first day of 2nd Grade! I'm having a hard time believing that my baby boy is in second grade!! Time sure does fly! He is growing taller and more mature every day! What a big guy! We are proud of you!!!



My smiley guy after school! Guess he had a great day!

So, where was I... Soon the crisp fall weather will be upon us, the leaves will change colors and fall from the trees, and then the snow will start to fall and pile up on the cold hard ground... ;)

No comments: