Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend in Review.

I thought things would slow down and I'd have more time to blog when summer ended and school started. Oh I was wrong, so very wrong!! I've been busy with tons of different things! At least I'm not bored!!

Anyways, I know it's a little late, but I thought before another weekend begins I should blog about our long Labor Day Weekend! We were pretty happy to have a fairly quiet family weekend here at home.

On Friday, along with Meme & Pepe, we headed out to check out a new Sam's Club that opened not to far from us. We bought a few things and then headed home to bed.

Saturday morning the kids, Meme and I headed over to the Church for a Primary Activity. The kids had a lot of fun with their friends. They played scripture related games and enjoyed the company of their friends.



Then we headed home with hopes of getting a few things done in Christopher's bedroom. Did that happen? Nope. Instead we headed to Lake Compounce. (Sorry no pics!)
Sunday, we went to Church and had Sunday Dinner with Meme & Pepe as usual. Then we came back home to finally get some things done in Christopher's bedroom.

Monday we went on our Third Annual Labor Day St. Lawrence Heublein Tower Hike. (Click on the following links to see pics from the First and Second years of our hike.2007 2008 ) For the second year, Meme & Pepe joined us. We missed you Aunt Val & Johann!! The weather was gorgeous! It was perfect--warm with a little touch of fall! The kids did a great job hiking. Christopher got a little tired, but Anneli kept going and going! Her and Pepe even beat us to the car. Way to go!






Then we headed home to rip the carpet out of Christopher's bedroom and get the floor ready to install the hardwood floor this week. Horray!! We'll have photos of his new bedroom soon!!
That was pretty much our weekend. Now we are looking forward to this weekend..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

topless pic! I'd love to suck me a budding nipple or two!