Tuesday, December 8, 2009

LEGO Kids Fest

On Friday, November 20th, we went to the LEGO Kids Fest in Hartford. We bought tickets for Friday night in hopes that it would be less crowded--which it was, compared to the crowds they reported there on Saturday & Sunday.

It was fun looking at all the LEGO Creations and playing with LEGOS too! Everyone had a great time!





Santa was even there! I guess he had to make sure he got the kids LEGO Christmas lists!


Look! Even I was there! ;) Usually, I'm the one behind the camera and not in the pictures! Shaun snapped a picture of me here with Mark Twain/Samuel Clements.

After checking out all the lifesize LEGO Models, Anneli has requested a lifesize model of Sleeping Beauty for her new bedroom... I think Shaun & Chris better get to work! :)

No comments: