Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Swimmers! Take Your Mark!

This fall, Christopher decided that he didn't want to play fall soccer. I admit, I was not that disappointed. Sorry if I sound like a bad mom, but I'm not a fan of sitting at the park watching soccer practice (or games) as the weather starts to get cold and the nights get dark earlier! Guess I'm not a 'soccer mom'!

Anyway, we wanted him to stay active and take part in some fall sport. We told him about Swim Team and he thought that would be cool! So in September, Christopher started Swim Team with the town Recreation Department. So far, he has taken part in two swim meets with his team. They were long, long days for him and also for us watching him, but he has had fun and done very well! We are very proud of him and just want him to do his best and have fun! Here are a few pictures from his first two swim meets!










Way to go Christopher!!! Keep up the great work!! :)

No comments: