Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another Month has Come and Gone...

So, as it says above, another month has come and gone! Where does the time go!!?! We've been super busy here. At the end of March, we had Christopher's Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet, which I got totally sucked into! Dad (Pepe) helped cater the event and I pretty much set up everything except the ceremony itself. I made 200 Chocolate Lollypops for the centerpieces. I also made 200 cupcakes for dessert. Thanks to my friend Joellen and my sister Valerie, I didn't have to frost them! Thank goodness!!! I sure was busy that week! It wasn't that bad, after all was said and done. I think it went smoothly and everyone had a good time.







After the Blue & Gold Banquet, my focus was split on Christopher's Elementary School Yearbook Deadline and my sister, her husband and kids visiting from South Carolina! Never a dull moment around here I tell ya!
While my sister was visiting, we went to the CT Science Center. Definately one of my kids favorite places to go!




On Good Friday, we had a few Fox Family members over to Mom & Dads for a little party, so they could all visit with Jess and her family. It was a nice sunny spring day--thank goodness, since it pretty much rained ALL week before that! The kids had a blast playing outside together, and as usual lunch was super yummmmmmyy! Thanks Dad!















On Saturday, Shaun, the kids and I went Geocaching in the morning. I'm not sure if I posted about geocaching yet. We've been having a blast geocaching....I'll post more on that later.


Anyways, after that we caught up with my parents, Valerie, Jess, Nick, the kids, and Grandpa Mansfield to have lunch at Lenny & Joe's. Then we headed over to the beach. We walked along the shore and then did some geocaching while Aunt Val picked up Johann at the train station! It was fun, fun, fun--except if you didn't have shoes on... ;)













On Sunday, the Easter Bunny came to our house in the Morning.






Then we were off to Meme and Pepes. Grandma & Grandpa Mansfield joined us too! We had a great dinner--thanks Pepe! (Check out Anneli's outfit below...she has Christmas socks on! I love that she dresses herself. She has such style!)

We then had a HUGE Easter Egg Hunt outside. There were 53 Eggs for each kid! Aunt Val, Johann, Nick, Shaun and I hid them all in the front, side and back yard! That's a lot of Easter Eggs!!!






After we rested a bit from the egg hunt, we decided to go on a Hike/Geocaching adventure. It was fun watching the kids find the caches! Fun, fun, fun!










Then it was back to normal on Monday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mommy has some CAKE in them pink pants! that bitch knows what's going on aand she's got it!