Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Artists

Christopher had a half day today--actually a shortened day. I picked him up at 1:30pm and we headed over to AC Moore--one of our favorite stores--to pick up a few things to finish his magnets for his teacher. I wish I took a picture of them. He made magnets like Anneli made her teachers, but he didn't use decorative scrapbook paper. He used dolphin stickers on two magnets and then he drew an Orca Whale on one and a flower on another. Great thinking Christopher!! Ms. Neave will love them!!

The kids also decorated picture frames. Christoher painted a blue one for his good friend Zak and decoupaged one with striped scrapbook paper for his teacher. (Wish I took a picture of that one too! It was beautiful!) Anneli still has hers, but I'm sure she'll end up giving it to her BFF Aunt Val. She wants to give everything to her!

No comments: