Thursday, December 10, 2009

You Better Watch Out...

"...You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town...".

Last Thursday, our town had their annual tree lighting and visit from Santa Claus at the Fire Station. As usual,(2008, 2007) Santa arrived high up on a Hook & Ladder Fire Truck full of Christmas cheer as he waved to all the parents and children who were waiting for his arrival. It was fun watching all the excited (and freaked out) little kids as he arrived and made his way to his seat inside the Fire Station. Christopher & Anneli don't get that excited anymore. They didn't even care about watching Santa climb off the Fire Truck. I was disappointed because that's my favorite time of the evening!!!! Oh well...

Shaun, the kids & I enjoyed cookies and hot cider as we waited our turn to visit with the guest of honor.


The kids had a nice conversation with Santa discussing what they would like for Christmas. I was totally surprised when Christopher just kept talking and talking to Santa.... I sure wish I knew what he was asking for! I seriously have NO idea what he really wants for Christmas or his birthday!!! UGH!!! Hopefully he won't be too disappointed...


What a great evening to get into the Christmas spirit!!

No comments: