Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday- CRYSTAL (aka MOM)!

Every Thursday for the month of November, each of us here in the St. Lawrence Family have taken a minute and written down 5 things we are thankful for! (Christopher , Anneli & Dad). This week it's my turn!

  • I am thankful for my Heavenly Father who has blessed me with my life and all things. I'm grateful that I can pray to Him for guidance and comfort. What a great thing to know that He knows me and everything about ME.
  • I am thankful for my dear sweet husband Shaun--my best friend. I love him with all my heart and am grateful for all that he does for me. Thanks for your understanding, love and always being there for me!
  • I am thankful for my children, Christopher and Anneli. I love being their 'Mommy', through the good and the bad. I am so thankful for their sweet spirits, hugs, kisses and cuddles.
  • I am thankful for my parents. They brought me into this world, helped me to grow into the woman that I am today, and are always there for me and my small family. Thanks for all you do!
  • I am also thankful for my two sisters Jess and Val. Yes, my sisters! We may argue at times and not agree with each other, but we are always there for each other to lend a listening ear. We miss Jess who lives far away, but you are only a phone call away. As for Val, we are so glad to have you home again. Thanks for all you do for me, like watching the kids and hanging out with us!

We wish you all a safe, happy and healthy Thanksgiving!!
Off to spend time with family, eat and shop...

No comments: