Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday - SHAUN (aka DAD)!

Every Thursday for the month of November, each of us here in the St. Lawrence Family will take a minute and write down 5 things we are thankful for! (Christopher & Anneli)

This week, we will hear what Shaun (aka DAD) is thankful for.

  • For my beautiful wife, that shares every intimate moment, dreams, and challenges with me.
  • For my children, that bring smiles and laughter to my life.
  • For my parents, for allowing me to grow on my own and make my own decisions.
  • For my wife's parents, for showing me how important family is.
  • For God in my life, for giving me hope, guidance, companionship, and everthing above.

Stay tuned, next week we will hear what Crystal (aka Mom) is thankful for!

1 comment:

Deon said...

What a great idea . . . and what a wonderful husband (Dad)!!!!